A. You have an RMA
- Call or mail our Support Team to send someone to collect it. DO NOT CALL OUR DRIVERS.
- Make sure to provide a copy of our invoice or delivery note with clear shown serial #.
- Make sure to mention (written) the exact problem you are facing , failing to do so will only delay the RMA procedures.
- Do not give your RMA to our drivers unless it is well packed avoiding transportation damage.
- Always ask for your RG voucher, we will not consider any RMA without RG voucher.
- All Products are subject to the Manufacturers Warranty and their relative Terms and Conditions.
B. When your RMA will be back to you
- If the RMA is DOA (Dead On Arrival), it will be replaced or credited immediately.
- If your invoice is not older than 7 days, you must have it within 48 hrs.
- Other cases the limit will be up to 7 working days.
- If you do not receive your RMA within these limits, kindly email us & make sure to mention your RG # in the email
C. Special cases : HP, CANON, SAMSUNG & Epson Products
- All Printers and Consumables are Subject to Agent's Warranty and not BBE's.
- Resellers can claim their RMA directly with the Agents or can benefit from BBE logistics.
- BBE is only a trader and a transporter for the mentioned items.
- HP Products (CIS and ALCS), Samsung Products (CTC), Canon Products (ADI), Epson Products (ALCS)
- All BBE Business Partners can submit their RMA directly to those Business Partners having our invoices as a proof of purchase.
D. Life Time Warranty and EOL (End of Life) Products
- Life Time Warranty phrase is relative to the Product's Life only, not the Human's Life.
- Any Product declared by its Manufacturers to be EOL, automatically looses its Warranty.
Hoping this will be of mutual benefit for all of us, Comments &
suggestions are highly appreciated , just mail to
- All RMA procedures are paused in the Last Weak of every Year.